2008-06-10

I Want an iPhone NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW !

So what the HELL am I supposed to do between now and July 11? Seriously, we pay you money, you make us cell phones. Its not rocket science. Now give me an iPhone. You had one at the presentation yesterday Steve, hand it over. Now!  No I don't want a pathetic ipod touch or an Apple TV. Give me a freaking iPhone 3G now. Let me speak to your supervisor...
 
Yeah, so um, what happened to those boat loads of iPhones waiting for us in the Port of New York? ImportGenious my arse! And why haven't my Apple stocks doubled yet?
 
Man, I'm suffering from iPhone morning after. My Apple stocks went down, down! Don't you get it, by giving away the iPhone, Apple is pulling a Microsoft Internet Explorer. Sure, the company will get sued for dumping and monopolistic behaviour later on, but right now it is all about market share. Apple becomes the sole provider of cell phones, then when everybody but Apple has forgotten how to make cell phones, Apple can jack up the price.
 
I'm so gadget itchy this morning I'm think about buying a PS3 to hold me over until July 11.
 
Oh well, time to reinforce the duck tape holding together my iPod touch and Motorola Timeport (I use Velcro to attach my digital camera).

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates