2008-06-13

Apple Advertising iPhone 3G!

You wouldn't think that Apple would need to advertise the upcoming iPhone with all the press and blog coverage it is getting. Especially since the cell phone won't be available until July 11 and there is no way they will be able to meet demand for a couple of months after that.

Still, who am I to second guess Apple's marketing department. (For those of you reading this in RSS, or on a Blackberry, the following is a screenshot of my computer with, you guessed it, a genuine Apple iPhone 3G Adsence link on my blog.)




Blackberry has been advertising on my blog for weeks, so I guess it is about time. Still, I'm so proud that Altavistagoogle is officially iPhone worthy.

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates