2012-05-14

Fine the Metro Smoke Bombers

Don't send the Montreal smoke bombing students to jail, fine them! With their faces plastered all over the Internet, newspapers and TV, the Montreal 4 are clearly no longer a menus to society. Should they be punished? Yes, absolutely. And punished severely at that. And the best way to do that is with a substantial fine. A fine that that will take them years to pay off.

Which scenario do you prefer?
"So what did you do in jail for 5 years? Oh, I got my PHD in prison."
OR
"So what have you been doing the last 5 years? Flipped burgers and mopped floors. But I've payed off my fine now, I'm looking forwards to moving out of my parent's basement." 

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates