2008-04-07

Blogging Is So Stressfull It Can Kill You: New York Times

A silly article in the New York Times reports that blogging is so stressful it can kill you. Wired Blog questions that premise.
 
I have to say, I blog to relax. Sometime it is out of boredom, when nothing is on TV or I'm waiting for something to do at work. My job is quite alienating, and I find changing people's opinions (or at least trying) is quite gratifying. The number of hits from my post about the evils of smoking from schools around the world or visits to my warning about TV out on the iPod touch/iPhone give me a sense of being useful, of having a positive impact on the world. Blogging makes me feel good.

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates