2007-10-20

Internet Rage

This person calls me three times a day. And they come in all genders and nationalities.
 
What makes this video so funny is how articulate he is. Catch the last line: "Am I being arrested, because I have a presentation in 10 minutes?"
 
What kills me is nobody offers any help or empathy whatsoever. They literally just run away. Wimps.
 
In tech support, what amazes me is how people trust technology. People who work from home, for example, who have ONE computer, no backup system, and this is the kicker, only one Internet account. If your entire working day is dependent on your Internet account,  you might want to bild some redundency and get an account with the other provider eh? For less than 50$ a month, I'd say it was worth it.

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates