2010-12-12

Pirate Stories are Popular on the Coasts (Ottawa Citizen iPad app)

What I have already learned from the "popular around me" feature in
the new Ottawa Citizen iPad app:

-CSIS employees aren't allowed to surf the web on their iPad at workDecision Points.
-Nobody cares about road rage outside the Windsor-Quebec axis.
-People in Atlantic Canada, Vancouver one person in Peru love a good
pirate story.

I'm guessing very few people use the new iPad app and the Ottawa
Citizen isn't a national newspaper, still, some interesting things can
be learned when you link data to geography.

By the way, I've been using the app for a couple of hours and so far I
love it! The Gazette has a new one as well, so I assume this is a
corporate wide launch. Advertisers should note the NY Times app is no
longer on my iPad.

Via iPad

1 comment:

Altavistagoogle said...

By the way, the George Bush book makes a fabulous gag gift.

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates