2008-09-08

A+ For True Blod with Anna Paquin

Step one: get TMN
Step two: set your DVR for Sunday night after Entourage (or watch it
later in the week on TMN on demand).
Step Three: Watch True Blood, the best new series this year, perhaps
this century.

The 26 year old Canadian Anna Paquin is sublime in this vampire series
set in New Orleans.

The premier totally sucked me in and I felt I was a part of the humid
Louisiana diner where most of the first show is set.

Regardless of your blood type, try True Blood.

Entourage was also DVR worthy this Sunday, as was Weeds, on Showcase.
In fact, Weeds was so good I watched it "live", including commercials.

With all this good TV, I'm almost happy Summer is over!

Envoyé depuis mon iPhone / Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates