MySpace is the latest and greatest Internet game craze that's sweeping the planet! Everybody is in on it: Jesus, my family, Your mom, Josh Ballard, dead novelists and philosophers, goths, chavs and nerds and Lima-Beans and Emos!
The object of the game is to earn as many points as possible in three different categories.
Here's how to score points:
- Make text an unreadable color (+2350 points)
- Choose a background that makes your whole page unreadable (+2500 points)
- Steal a copyrighted video and put it on your profile (+2300 points)
- Be banned for life after being caught using copyrighted music videos/songs (game over)
- Be stupid enough to use a MySpace profile editor, such as Thomas' Myspace Editor (+450 points, +314 more if you don't take out the message saying it on your MySpace page)
- Use a cursor that would not normally be used (+475 points, +200 more if it is an hourglass cursor or a hand cursor)
- Have pictures that force even 1600×1200 users to scroll left and right (+1200 points, +500 points if its porn)
- Use the
- Create a scrolling photo gallery out of that
- Use the