2009-09-24

My/Mes Tweets du jour

  • 16:59 Who is paying $500 a year for a Visa Black Card? That is a mailing list I want. twitpic.com/iutx2 #
  • 17:58 My question for DM spammers, are we talking Canadian or US dollars? :-) #
  • 20:13 Cool. I can now update my MySpace page via Tweetdeck. My teenage Sweedish followers will no longer be left out of the loop. :-) #
  • 20:17 100 million dollars to remind people of Ya-who? You can google the article. ;-) #
  • 20:21 Dito RT @Katie_Haman: Updated my TweetDeck and it's great! Good job @TweetDeck #
  • 20:42 I'm now crostposting my Tweets to Twtitter, Blogger and, thanks to Tweetdeck, MySpace. #
  • 20:54 No offence, but my MySpace friends are way better looking. :-p www.myspace.com/flq #
  • 20:56 If you want to try polygamy, you can take one of my wifes. RT @TorontoStar: B.C. court quashes polygamy charges bit.ly/40LqiF #
  • 21:02 I can update my tweets via Blogger, MySpace, Tweetdeck, Tweetdeck iPhone, Tweetie (iPhone), Birdfeed (iPhone) Seesmic and twitter.com . #
  • 21:05 I'm thinking of starting a business allowing people to update their tweets via the postal service. #
  • 21:08 My mail to tweet service would be usefull for people travelling in places that don't have SMS or Internet. Like Montana. #
  • 21:13 I just registered faxtotweet.com . You can have it for 1000 dollars. Comes with turnkey business. :-) #
  • 21:14 Crimes, maybe tweettofax.com would have been better. #
  • 21:20 My other business idea is a coffee subcription. You pay $30 per month, and you get unlimited coffee. (max one per 15 minutes). Foolproof. #
  • 21:24 I'd call my unlimited coffee shop "Jim Nortons". In honour of the hilarious Jim Norton: bit.ly/lrNKd) #
  • 21:26 I'd also sell Jimbits . But they wouldn't be unlimited. bit.ly/lrNKd) #
  • 21:26 Tweetdeck is messing up my urls. Argh! #
  • 21:27 There: bit.ly/xDya2 #
  • 21:32 "Horrible service, great coffee. Jim Nortons ". Foolproof. Go to my blog for my email to wire me your investment/retirement fund. #
  • 21:36 "Starbuck app allows payment via iPhone". Can you imagine how you would freek out when your iPhon e battery dies! #
  • 21:39 My other idea is to set up a rest stop along the new Trans Labrador highway to take advantage of all those people heading to the sea. #
  • 21:42 @miguel_rdp The trans labrador will be completed by December. Just in time for the Newfoundland ferry to close for the season in January. #
Automatically shipped by/retransmit par LoudTwitter

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates