2009-09-11

My/Mes Tweets du jour

  • 09:07 France gets a carbon tax. I bet Dion wished he had kept his citizenship. #
  • 09:17 Green cheques is what was missing from the Liberal carbon tax plan. France sets the example. #
  • 13:05 The ooTunes radio app now allows backgroup playing on some streams (incuding my fav: AOL Top Alternative). Cool.(AOLRadio app not in Canada #
  • 13:13 AOL-Shoutcast app is available in Canada, but app won't give you access to AOL streams. Just low bit radio. Go figure. #
  • 13:17 Nothing perticularly revolutionary in iTunes 9 or iPhone 3.1 . You can wait if you are buzy. #
  • 13:26 When I dissagree with a Tweet, I'm going to reply "you lie". So please make sure I agree with you before tweeting. :-) #
  • 13:27 @hendricius You lie! (Inspired by a Republican) #
  • 13:28 @DoreenatDMS You lie! #
  • 13:28 @thismagazine You lie! #
  • 13:38 @mcuban HDNet is the best free HD station on Rogers Cable in my humble opinion. #
  • 13 :44 @LaurelMacLeod People are generally nicer to me when they realise I'm not in Toronto. You might want a 506 number next time. ;-) #
  • 13:48 I totally approve of the French plan to tax carbon and give cash to the poor. Canada should do same. #
  • 02:15 @usmanalim I've only seen the genious app list in mobile iTunes on my iPhone. #
  • 02:18 RT @spyker3292 iTunes Genius for Apps: [...] Obviously since I bought a weather app I need a loan calculator! #
  • 02:22 @glaubd23 FM receiver. Althought a transmitter wou ld be awsom. #
  • 02:26 @Steve_G Doesnt seem to be region/country specific yet. No way Canadians read USA today because they have a Canadian weather app. #
  • 02:28 @joeeastham I agree. Imagine the collective time costs of this dowload. Although I could have multitasked... #
  • 02:32 @spez Reminds me of an automated Glen Garry Glen Ross. 'You have THAT app eh, how about some swamp land in Florida'? #
  • 03:43 American was arested for swimming into Canada at St. Stephens. Man drowned there couple years ago atempting same. DUI s keeping Yanks out. #
  • 05:31 @cr0vax La frontière entre Calais, Maine et St. Stephen, NB. #
  • 05:44 @cr0vax ? La frontière longe la rivière St. Croix. #
  • 05:51 @cr0vax J'aimerais mieux risqué la noyade que la mort par mouches. Même en vélo, c'est un méchant détour que tu propose. #
  • 05:57 @cr0vax À l'hiver en ski-doo c'est très faisable. Le problème c'est se faire dénoncer lorsqu'on n'est pas local. #
  • 06:15 Tom Tom charges $99 and is one of the most lucrative apps in the Canadian iTunes app store. Go figure. #
  • 06:18 Looks like charging $99 or 99 cents will net the same results in the app store. twitpic.com/hak19 #
Automatically shipped by/retransmit par LoudTwitter

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates