2009-09-01

My/Mes Tweets du jour

  • 07:06 @cr0vax J'ai travaillé pour Nortel en Angleterre il y a 10 ans. Cordonié mal chossé, ce n'est pas qu'une expression... #
  • 07:20 I hated my job. Almost quit everyday. And yet being fired... Let's just say I'm angry... #
  • 15:44 @Skivensky Or as Chris Rock says, charge $1000 per bullet. #
  • 15:48 @johnsgunn In England, even the police don't have guns. The English crime rate, violent or not, is lower than Canada's. #
  • 15:54 @johnsgunn But Western Canada has the highest murder rate... and they have the most guns. #
  • 16:07 @johnsgunn There are drugs in Moncton as well. I'd like drug traders to use knives and fists, thank you very much. #
  • 16:20 Correction: I couldn't find stats for England, but the UK has higher crime and murder rate than Canada. Note to self,avoid Russia and Brazil #
  • 16:46 Not to brag, but I have over 3 million subfollowers. bit.ly/3EBmWD #
  • 18:53 @stratosphear Technically, twitter is a form of blogging. Micro-blogging is stil l blogging. Just more efficiently. #
  • 18:55 @johnsgunn For one thing, second hand marijuana smoke causes lung cancer. I have too many neighbors to allow that. #
  • 18:59 Because of the lack of immigrants in Moncton, I blame Riverview residents for stealing all the good jobs in Moncton. We need a fence. #
  • 19:04 Even in Second Life I'm unemployed. I guess I'll start playing WOW and mine for gold like the Chinese. Now, how to live on 4 dollars a day? #
  • 19:08 New Brunswick needs a universal drug plan. Now that I'm unemployed, AIDS or cancer would lead directly to using food banks. #
  • 19:12 @cr0vax For a long time, I've advocated mobility among countries as rich as Canada. bit.ly/d17ob #
  • 19:34 If Tim Hortons had a 50% employee discount on coffee and donuts I would totally work there. #
  • 19:39 @westernstandard Problem: spending higher than revenue. Solution: provincial sales tax like almost everywhere else in the western world. #
  • 19:43 @johnsgunn What is the advantage of clear liquid soap vs. white soap? #
  • 20:16 If you search for "profound thought of the day", at search.yahoo.com , my blog is first result! Did I misspell something? #
  • 20:24 Ultimate praise: a religious cult is advertising on my blog! Thank you Tom Cruz for indirectly lining my bank account. #
  • 20:35 Has the snipping tool always been in Vista? Anyway, here is proof of my blog's cult following. :-) twitpic.com/g0zjw #
  • 20:50 Man, I just discovered the snipping tool in Vista. twitpic.com/g11sn #
  • 21:25 "I moved to Canada.I am not happy. Canada has turned out to be exactly what I thought it was: a slow-moving bureaucracy" bit.ly/AauLw #
Automatically shipped by/retransmit par LoudTwitter

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates