2009-03-29

Twitter Trends: Genious

Twitter trends is amazing. And you don't have to register or anything.
In a few minutes I'll post an app on this site so you don't even have
to go to www.twitter.com. Stay tuned to
www.altavistagoogle.blogspot.com for all your market trend needs.

Things I have discovered using "trends" in the last 24 hours:

-Formula One Racing and Twitter are popular in Brazil.

-People actually whatch golf.

-There are alot of Vancouver hockey fans.

-Even though I'm a TV adict, there are plenty of popular shows that I
have never heard of.

- Brits changed time today and not 3 weeks ago like the civilized world.

- F1 is not available in HD. And plenty of people are confused as to
why.

I have to admit, I approach Twitter trends with apreantion. Should I
believe the mob if they start writing that the aliens are coming, the
aliens are coming!?

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates