2007-08-28

Rogers Cable TV Service Sucks

"Add any digital channel online and get two months free" (rogers.com). Well that's a no brainer. Unless it is with Rogers that is.

From me to Rogers.

Please add all the digital channels to my account as per
the 2 month free promotion. I realise I''ll have to call back in a month
(to tell you which ones I don''t want) or be stuck paying $41 per month
for the lot. Also, please add timeshifting for $1.99. Thank you.

PS.

I called the e-care people. They transfered me to wireless promotions in French. Before transfering me he also provided me with the wrong
number 866-836-5041.

I've been trying to add services via the web site for over a week
now. I always get the following:
" We are currently experiencing system problems. Please try again
later, or call one of our Rogers e-Care representatives at 1-877-343-5745"

From Rogers to Me:

Dear Sir,

 Thank you for taking the time to write to us, we appreciate your use
of online customer service.
 In your recent email, you have informed us that you would like us to
add all the digital channels to your account and to also add the Timeshifting Package.
For us to add the digital channels, you must first specify which
digital channels you would like us to add to your account for us to do so.Please kindly reply to this email at your earliest convenience, to advise us of the information required so that we can process the request.
 Although we were able to add the Timehsifting Package to your account with no problems.


--------
I thought I'd been pretty clear, perhaps not.

From Me to Rogers

"Pick all Specialty channels, $41.99/month." I want to take advantage of
the
free two month promotion.
Thank you,

Me.

From Rogers to Me:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us, we appreciate your use of
online customer service.


In your recent email, you have informed us that would like us to add the
Pick All Specialty Channels to your account along with 2 months free.

Unfortunately the 2 months free promotion you were speaking of was not
available to us, although we were able to apply 1 month free.  The
monthly cost for the Pick All Specialty Channels is $41.99 once the
promotion has expired on your account.

We do apologize for any inconvenience that this matter may have caused
for you.


 

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates