2010-04-04

  • 10:48 @kevinleb Ouch! I submit sanity is relative. I didn't drive to Maine and I'm not in line at a BestBuy. :-) #
  • 10:57 It is like a secular Christmas today in the USA. Read one of my Twitter lists to share in the iPad joy. #
  • 14:26 Dear US followers. If you want an iPad before Summer, I would suggest buying it online now. Everybody so far LOVES their iPad. #
  • 15:58 @TheCharlieDay I'm Canadian so I like both. #
  • 16:01 I walked all the way to the beer store and back. Thankfully, PumpHouse only sells 6 packs so I don't feel riptoff. #
  • 16:11 I don't get Maritimers who are againts democracy (aka seat distribuition per capita). DEMOCRACY! Look it up! #
  • 17:37 Surfing the Internet on my iPhone at the park, as God intended. Happy Easter ! twitpic.com/1cz1j7 #
  • 17:42 ... By the way, despite the snow, like most of Moncton, I'm wearing shorts as the cool Atlantic took the day off today. Smiles all around. #
  • 17:47 By the way, the "as God intended" was ment to tease iPad owners, not Jews. #
  • 17:49 Note to self, I nternet in your pocket is great, but water sometimes is better. They should put water fountains in these parks. I'm no camel. #
  • 17:55 @pbrosen Just use Gmail, Picasas, Calender etc. I just saved you a hundred bucks / year. #
  • 18:49 20% of the pedestrians I walked by today in Moncton asked me for directions. I guess this is a long weekend. #
  • 19:10 How can iPad be a World trending topic but not a US trending topic. I love that "patio" is trending topic in Canada. #
  • 19:13 OK market researchers/anthropologists, explain the logic behind iPad trending in some US cities, but not others. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates