2010-04-16

  • 07:10 As far as I can tell, the iPhone 3GS and iPod touch have the Broadcom BCM4325 , not the Broadcom BCM4329 of the iPad. Hence WiFi "n"... #
  • 07:11 ... Israel impounding iPads and people complaining about Wifi not working properly. #
  • 07:51 When I searched: " neck pain OR sore near:Moncton within:50km " I only got two results. Does that mean I can rule out a cold? #
  • 08:00 ...Well, the Internet says I should take an Aspirin. Or I have meningitis, and then I could die. #
  • 08:04 "sore throat near:Moncton within:50km" Only result: @KristiColleen , 4 days ago. Moncton i s quite healthy! Why do I have this cold?! #
  • 08:07 Should be a quiet day over New Brunswick as European airplanes avoid northern routes because of Iceland's volcano eruption. #
  • 09:11 "public relations expert and dog photographer" LOL #
  • 09:16 So just to be clear, it's NOT OK to snort cocain provided by the Hell's Angels when a cabinet minister? #
  • 13:58 @larrylarry The city of Toronto has taxation powers. The city now even has the power to impose a DVP toll! #
  • 14:14 @larrylarry If the road network is financed locally, including the DVP, than so can transit. #
  • 14:42 Norway Prime Minister rules via iPad while in New York City. bit.ly/bN8QhN #
  • 14:54 @fraserspeirs But is the iPad map app usefull on the Wifi version, considering you can't print? #
  • 17:27 After the Yes Prime Minister series, I was looking forwards to the UK leaders debate. ITV seems to block foreign IPs. Audio anyone? #
  • 18:50 Man, you really need the mute button at the ready when watching HLN. Truly the white trash of the 24 hour ne ws networks. #
  • 19:07 I never realized there was so much American animosity towards Israel until I read the comments in the Israel bans iPad stories. #
  • 19:45 Any other "promoted" Twitter searches? All I could find was iPad. Not sure if it matters, but I'm located in Canada. #
  • 20:52 Obama's deny weekday TV privileges to their kids. That is ironic if you read Obama's first book. #
  • 20:54 ... In it he mentioned how his strict absentee father denied him cartoon privileges on one of his only visits. #
  • 03:13 @decryption New Hamshire has no iPad sales tax and is closer to Canada and Europe. #
  • 04:15 Monsieur @guyalepage n'a que 8200 suiveux sur Twitter. Ouch! #
  • 04:20 @tlcoats I'd wait it out in London. But if money and confort don't matter, take the bus and ferry to Dublin and fly out to the USA. #
  • 04:22 "Stuck in" is my favourite Twitter search of the moment #
  • 06:09 The English wanted Iceland cash, not ash! (I stole that) #ashtag #
Automatically shipped by Lou dTwitter

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates