2009-06-17

My/Mes Tweets du jour

  • 07:11 AlJazeera reporting about Iranians using Twitter: twitpic.com/7j8io #iran #
  • 07:41 "To waste time, I recommend Google Earth" . Do nothing, but do eat shredded wheat. :-) www.thepalaceoflight.com/ via @addthis #
  • 07:57 Did you sing "Bomb, bomb Iran" this time? RT @SenJohnMcCain: Interview on the Today show at 7:09 to talk about the crisis in Iran. #
  • 08:01 " A Toronto-based consultant hired by the city" RT @CBCNB: Consultant urges Moncton to build new $74M coliseum tinyurl.com/lpbken #
  • 08:02 @archienadon What do you mean "have to"? This isn't Iran. :-) #
  • 08:05 No offense to Torontonians, but Toronto consultant is an oxymoron. #
  • 08:14 Check this video out -- Oxymoron bit.ly/hhJq8 #
  • 08:17 @johnsgunn 9 to 5ers don't matter in this call centre/warehouse town called Moncton #
  • 14:44 @IdahoValAll California can solve it's fiscal shortfall by raising taxes. The lifetime property tax freeze, for example, is just stupid. #
  • 14:47 Typical Rogers.Why have 3 Twitters?RT @keithmcarthur: Still a work in progress, you can now direct questions to @RogersHelps or @RogersKeith #
  • 00:32 So here in the centre of the universe (Moncton) it has been the 17th for 30 minutes. I want iPhone 3.0! #
  • 00:49 @dangerdj 6am in what time zone? #
  • 01:03 Big problem with the new Tweetdeck for iPhone is that it doesn't save your draft tweets. #
  • 01:12 Tweetdeck for iPhone is surprisingly smooth. But no trends list! twitpic.com/7lk73 #
  • 01:17 Tweetdeck must be made by Microsoft. Crashed twice in 30 minutes of casual use. #
  • 01:20 So what will be the first movie you rent on your iPhone? Is Top Secret available? #
  • 01:25 I'm so looking forward to cut and paste on iPhone with OS 3.0 . No more original thoughts for me. #
  • 01:59 Tweetie 1.2.2 should beat Tweetdeck. RT @atebits: Just posted Tweetie 1.2.2 with the Twitpocalypse fix - Tweetie -> Check for Updates... #
  • 02:02 @dangerdj I skipped breakfast but posted shredded wheat commercial. Is that OK? #
  • 02:04 Dual core iPhone available next year. Or you can ducktape an iPod Touch to your iPhone today. #
  • 02:12 If you like crashing apps, then get Tweetdeck, you'll love it! Crashes every 20 minutes of light use. #
  • 02:48 I don't like only having one credit card, so I signed up for Zoompass. But Peoples Trust is operator, same as my other card! #
  • 02:54 If you like my tweets, send me money via mail (money order) email (Interact or Paypal) or, now, SMS (Zoompass)! #
  • 03:46 Step one: download iPhone 3.0 OS. Step 2: tether iPhone to computer. Step 3: cancel Highspeed Internet account. $500 savings per year! #
  • 04:09 Drinking Gibson's 12 year old Canadian Whisky while waiting for iPhone OS 3.0 probably not best plan. Really good whisky though. :-) #
  • 04:16 Now this is what I call web 2.0. (by the way, Safari, on Windows Vista, rocks!)twitpic.com/7lue0 #
  • 04:33 twitpic.com/7lue0 has some really cool advertising. Try the "roll over" function (I'm not making money from this). #
  • 04:36 Forget about Tweetdeck for iPhone. Crashes too often. iPhone too easy to throw at the wall in anger. I'm patiently waiting for Tweetie fix #
  • 04:42 @allanjenkins Best product I have ever bought. Nearest competitor: iPod touch (I no longer own Apple shares and use Windows Vista) #
  • 04:52 iPhone 3.0 patience is a virtue.And yes, although I haven't been to Toronto in over 2 years, I have the Rocket app.twitpic.com/7lvpj #
  • 05:01 I need a cheap (Chinese?) butler to press "check for updates" in iTunes and call me/wake me when iphone 3.0 is ready. #
  • 05:08 I must be drunk, because I just shook my computer screen in order to update Tweetdeck (a feature of the iPhone app). #
  • 05:10 @kyletaylor812 Not true. Although the earth has 24 hours, so "tomorrow" is relative. Apple in San Jose, California. #
  • 05:14 Do people really not understand the time difference between Singapore (sg) and California? People are so stupid. #iphone #
  • 05:50 Zoompass = fail . From what I remember from grade 11 economics, you can't charge 50 cents if competitor (Paypal) is free. #
  • 06:03 @azizansari Sorry, clip is just not funny. #
  • 06:06 As much as I want iPhone 3.0, as I literally don't wake up without it, I think I'll wait for the virus free/official version. #
  • 06:10 According to my sources at Gibsons Finest, the iPhone 3.0 will be release at 23:59 at the most western time zone on earth. #
  • 06:27 If you are bored, download Safari. It is so much better than Firefox or IE. #
  • 06:29 @GeorgeLeBlanc Think about it. How is that Tweet useful or entertaining to anybody on the face of the planet? #
  • 06:34 "don't let a little knowledge ruin your obsessive behavior, where's the fun in that?" bit.ly/1aeqFr #
  • 06:37 Bilingual in Quebec City? Good luck with that! RT @ITSupportCanada: call centre agent - technical support - jobsurl.com/6a750 #
Automatically shipped by/retransmit par LoudTwitter

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates