2009-06-24

My/Mes Tweets du jour

  • 14:23 Enterprise Moncton is a waste of provincial tax dollars RT @GeorgeLeBlanc: Listening to John Thompson and Enterprise Greater Moncton #
  • 00:35 As it is the 24th here, happy Saint-Jean Baptiste to all Quebeckers , French Canadians and Franco-Americans! bit.ly/SPXnt #
  • 00:56 Do you all have a plan B? RT @AAJ: Rogers cable Internet is down. Turned on my iPhone tethering and it actually feels faster. #
  • 05:11 I'm looking forward to the Tweetie update. The Twipocalips search bug is cramping my style. Tweetdeck just doesn't cut it for me. #
  • 05:22 @RobTyrie Um, Paypal does the same thing for free! But if you like giving 50 cents to telecoms, go ahead. #
  • 05:26 @andrewe Dowload/save the MP3 (on iPhone, for example, via Podcast feature in mobile iTunes), then surf. #
  • 05:43 I enjoy 2AM Hope and Faith reruns on CMT, and not just because of 19 year old Megan Fox. #
  • 05:46 Watching "The Chinese Botanist's Daughters" on Super Channel. The nudity was nice, but unless there is car chace soon, I'm going to ZZZ. #
  • 05:50 Do me a favour today, make sure you are a paying customer before yelling at me for the lousy service. #
  • 05:57 Neda was killed because she was a Zionist spy working for the BBC and paid by the CIA. No proof, but better safe than sorry. (sarcasm) #
  • 06:05 I wish the Chinese people would be inspired by the events in Iran. The communist deserve to die for the 1989 Tian'anmen massacre. #
  • 06:11 Not sure why, but I love this (work safe) scene in "The Chinese Botanist's Daughters". (Screen cap) twitpic.com/89nxk #
  • 06:17 @cr0vax Merci! (Même si je suis né en Ontario et je vie au Nouveau Brunswick,je me considère parfois Québécois puisque j'y ai passé 20 ans.) #
  • 06:20 Bonne Saint-Jean Baptiste à tous les francophones de l'Amérique du Nord (sauf les Caraibiens et les Acadiens)! #
  • 06:34 RT @atebits: For those who missed it: submitted a fix for Tweetie search on the 13th, still waiting for approval. #
  • 06:48 Puisque c'est la Saint-Jean et que je vie au NB, je me réserve le droit de dire "maudits anglais" à plusieurs reprises aujourd'hui. #
  • 06:52 Is it just me, or since the 21st, days are getting shorter? :-) Happy solstice celebrations to all. #
  • 06:55 How is it possible that Outlook 2010 is on top of the Twitter trend list? Am I the only one using Gmail? #
  • 06:58 I wish Apple would give the Apps I use priority when it comes to update approvals. #Tweetie #
Automatically shipped by/retransmit par LoudTwitter

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates