2009-05-22

My/Mes Tweets du jour

  • 13:10 @LaurelMacLeod Edston probably the coolest part of your journey today as you drive south for 7 hours. Did you go to Maine for cheap gas? #
  • 13:42 9 deg celcius in Juneau Alaska. I know this because I'm a news junky waisting my life on Twitter. 25 here in Moncton. #
  • 04:08 Not a fan of Raaaaaaaandy but Aziz makes me laugh.RT @azizansari: Here's an interview with me in Punchline Magazine: bit.ly/19ZoYz #
  • 04:13 @azizansari I was one of the people who thought you were serious about your NBC proposals. You made me feel sorry for NBC exects! Shame.:-) #
  • 04:25 If smoking in bed is illegal, I'd like to be assigned to the undercover opperation. #
  • 04:32 @ian_a_lewis What brings you to Moncton (couldn't figure it out from your previous tweets)? #
  • 05:21 The Moncton-Montreal bus is faster and usually cheaper than the train. I say cancel it and lower my taxes. RT @marknumbertwo: train train #
  • 05:25 @iamfearless I've given up on the free wifi. Works 50% of the time.Rogers 3G: 90% ("free" once you have paid for your monthly data bucket.) #
  • 05:31 Et 3 fois le prix! RT @pgiroux: université de moncton: moins d'étudiants qu'à chicoutimi mais 100 professeurs de plus! #
  • 05:34 RT @untitleddesign: @Bboudreau that sucks. I did that for 16 months while I went to college. No one should have to live in Moncton! #
  • 05:40 LOL RT @archienadon: just followed everyone on twitter with my last name #
  • 05:50 As someone who has unsuccessfully changed careers (half salary, 5% of job satisfaction), I wonder: What will all those journalists do? #
  • 06:08 I obviously don't understand realestate in Moncton. Who will rent office space in new building at noisy Vaughan Harvey/Main intersection? #
  • 06:22 @cr0vax Next you will be suggesting we should build a bridge to PEI! This is Canada, we are not made of money. All we have is gold and oil. #
Automatically shipped by/retransmit par LoudTwitter

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates