2009-05-21

Americas Funniest Tweets


The former Punky Brewster  tweeted the following:  Just spilled a soda on my lap top and my first thought was."Oh no, my twitter!!! Thankfully my computer is okay. Then she asked: 

Question of the late night or early morning. What is the clumsiest thing that you can remember doing?

Some of these responses made me laugh out loud (LOL).

devanieangel @moonfrye When I was 14 I fell down while putting on my pants, dislocated my knee and was in a full-leg cast for 6 weeks.

WOLVERINE2068 @moonfrye breaking a new tv

FreddieM @moonfrye forgetting to put on the condom

LizeU @moonfrye I use to waitress and dropped a jug of beer on a customer.He wasn't happy with me but still gave me a nice tip.lol

MaryBologna @moonfrye Pickd up 5 yr old nephew from pre-k for 1st time.acted like he didnt know me.Teacher asked if i was stranger,he gave no answer. Embarrassing!

insanejmz @moonfrye Knocked over a friends Grandmothers urn, dumping the ashes all over the carpet.

alyssesmommy @moonfrye having a race with my 4 year old . turning to see if she was catching up.. and I ran into a metal pole!!

Sherka1 @moonfrye Falling off the sidewalk! LOL!

Richmac33 @moonfrye I split my pants from stem to stern when praying for people at church. I did it at the first person and there were 100 left to go!

ryoung77 @moonfrye Didn't see the tree branch. Kick ball. Ricochet.Head trauma

KansasLady51 @moonfrye i wanted to be a ballerina so my brother put 2 tupperware glasses on my feet, well lets just say "fire dept" had to cut them off

tschaber @moonfrye today, in fact, I tumbled all the way down the stairs in my house...desperately clinging to my new MacBook the entire way down!

ChristineVee @moonfrye Closing the car trunk on my head.




No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates