2010-03-08

  • 17:19 Why is I always realise I'm out of booze 15 minutes after 5 (closing time) on Sunday. #
  • 17:23 I'm tempted to start a French language shopping site to compete with Redflagdeals.ca (who are looking for a French speaking staffer in T.) #
  • 17:27 @Mathieu_LF I don't know. However, unlike music, you can re-download apps for free. #
  • 17:29 @vincepower Does PumpHouse sell their six packs at nbliquor prices? #
  • 17:36 @Mathieu_LF "unlike music, you can re-download ap ps for free." If you don't believe me, try it. I always use iPhone to buy and install apps. #
  • 17:43 @Mathieu_LF Apps are linked to the account. So if you try to "buy" the app using the same account, you will get "you have already purchased" #
  • 17:45 Moncton Pumphouse 6 packs are $12. Not sure why I had to call, but I did. www.pumphousebrewery.ca/beermenu.htm #
  • 17:46 @JacquiAnnStorey "7 days a week till midnight" www.pumphousebrewery.ca/beermenu.htm #
  • 19:24 I wonder why New York City's Cablevision doesn't just charge digital cable customers an extra buck if they want ABC. #
  • 20:42 @litterthisheart If that is the case, am I to assume that your picture is out of date and you are now a fatty? #
  • 20:49 Anybody here go to McDonald's just for the free coffee (until March 14th) and not buy anything else? www.mcdonalds.ca/en/index.aspx #
  • 20:58 Once again, I missunderestimated the race finish on NASCAR. My recording ended with 5 laps to go. :-( #
  • 00:58 @HastingsCJ It was a favour to you all. Now you can buy each other's nonsense without needing a hashtag. #
  • 01:01 I'm so excited. There was an iPad commercial during the Oscars. Now maybe it won't only be nerds that buy them. :-) #
  • 01:04 As much as I didn't like Avatar, please don't let aging Californians influence your movie spending. #
  • 01:08 I managed to watch the entire Oscars without a single acceptance speach. I love my DVR. #
  • 01:28 @HastingsCJ Based on preview, the book is a load of platitudes. Borderline pyramid scam by getting buyers to promote it in exchange for $. #
  • 01:49 Proof commercials work even for DVR viewers. (song from Oscar iPad ad) twitpic.com/17b60o #
  • 01:58 "More than a million people watched the Oscars." (Jimmy Kimmel) #
  • 03:59 I never would have linked the "There goes My Love" song to the iPad. twitpic.com/17bmb2 #
  • 04:02 I'm taking the day off tomorrow to honour women. #unemployed #
  • 04:05 Big Love season final was excellent. But now I can 't sleap. #
  • 04:13 @guardiantech One iPad ad does not qualify as a blitz. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates