2009-08-31

My/Mes Tweets du jour

  • 17:20 Just got fired. No severance. I'm not even sure I'll qualify for Employment Insurance. Anybody know how to rob a bank? #
  • 17:24 Hey Harper, I could use senate seat right about now. #
  • 18:10 @cr0vax Merci. Moi aussi. Je détestais l'emploi et l'employeur mais la prochaine job risque d'être pire.... C'est la vie. #
  • 02:34 @RogersKeith WTF! Episode 2 of Mad Men season 3 is now listed under season 2! There was a moment of panic twitpic.com/fy31x #
  • 02:39 Video on demand is Roge rs' only competitive advantage over Bell and Shaw Satellite and yet they screw it up. I miss Ted. #
  • 06:13 @Heathonist Admitting to drug taking and copyright violation in the same tweet! Think about Mark Cuban's $10,000 fine (because of a tweet). #
  • 06:37 $40 to rent a movie!?: bit.ly/qG0N8 #
  • 06:42 Now that I'm unemployed, I'm no longer financing the stupid useless war in Afghanistan. #
  • 06:45 I'm inspired by the "Buy American" clause signed by Obama and the white Senate. From now on, I'm only buying stuff made on my street. #
  • 06:52 A Toronto customer screamed that I was a fu**ing a**hole, and I get fired for "provocking" him. This one is going to be hard to accept. #
  • 06:57 @cr0vax La corruption est possible, mais je penche plutôt vers l'incompétence. #
  • 07:00 @cr0vax C'est encore pire dans les grosses enterprises. En autant que l'argent rentre, le gaspillage causé par les mauvais choix est caché. #
Automatically shipped by/retransmit par LoudTwitter

1 comment:

susansmith said...

You may be able to claim EI - filling out form online asks questions about your firing - so tell them.
Also, they will ask your former employer if they have a problem with you collecting EI. Most employers, even when they fired you, will not block your EI claim.
As this is going on, ensure that you cont to fill out your claim cards on line (as this process/deliberation can take quite a while).

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates