2010-02-04

  • 10:07 Will the Panama Canal widening by 2014 be good for Halifax and Saint-John or will New York pick-up all the spoils? #
  • 10:21 @andersoncooper Nobody cares what Tom Foreman thinks. That's why he has only 1100 followers. Why the Hell do you link to his drivel. #
  • 11:17 @nowever That's Toronto speak. Outside Toronto, few use that term. #
  • 11:34 @InklessPW And the policy favours houses vs appartments which complies with their screw-global-warming policies. #
  • 11:42 @nowever Do I realy need to explain Twitter to you? Please hit "in reply to" next time. "Bros" twitpic.com/116tr0 #
  • 11:45 @nowever Why are you incorectly replying to people? Please you standard format so we can click on "in reply to" for conversation tread. #
  • 11:47 How do you spell "jive"? As in, that jives (works, concurs, complies) with what I'm saying? #
  • 12:14 @MizQ2 Thanks a million! #
  • 12:16 @nowever As a non-Torontonian, I feal it is my duty to let you know what is going on in the rest of Canada. #
  • 12:22 @InklessPW I get enough Obama comments from other sources, please stick to Canadian politics. #priorities #
  • 13:00 LOL , @inklessPW blocked me! Is that a way to treat a loyal Rogers and MacLean's customer? #
  • 13:08 Why do I subcribe to MacLean's? The news is a week old and the iPad will give me bathroom alternatives when I'm recharging my iPhone. #
  • 13:12 If you cancel MacLean's, with the savings, in less than 4 years you can buy an iPad. #
  • 13:17 @smithjoanna On the canal in front of NAC. #
  • 13:40 Imagine blocking someone you dissagree with. I hope someone explains the Internet to @inklessPW . Adult diaper ads in mags don't pay well. #
  • 13:46 One of the best scenes in Frontline's Digital Nation was the South Korean chlidren singing about netiquette.Burn a CD of it 4 @inklesspw :-) #
  • 14:10 Immigration consultant org costs $3000 per year! RT @TorontoStar $1m campaign to fight immigration fraud bit.ly/9Jo75g #
  • 14:13 @ writercris Hashtags don't make your tweets funny. #
  • 14:17 @carelpedre So do I, although I assume -25C is not your reason. #
  • 14:21 American Toyota drivers can resume driving untill they get to the nearest Chrysler dealership (Transportation Secratery, paraphrased) #
  • 14:25 @ianmcc How much do the charge? #
  • 14:33 Boycott Swiss Chocolate RT @TorontoStar No aid for suffering Haiti from Baby Doc's millions, court rules bit.ly/92LaOT #
  • 1 4:35 @ianmcc I was not suffering from that stereotype. Quite the oposite. #
  • 14:37 @MMFlint I do not have a Facebook accout, please post to the open Internet. twitpic.com/117l38 #
  • 14:56 @JeffreyHayzlett Sad to see your company participating in urban visual polution. Shame on you. #
  • 15:04 @nowever I'm unfollowing you untill you figure out how to reply properly. (I can't guess what you are replying to!) #
  • 15:16 @donmcallister You need to multiply that by 8 to get bits per second instead of bytes per second. twitpic.com/117r9h #
  • 16:13 @Skivensky Montreal's new budget is allocating a million bucks for wifi in parks. #
  • 16:22 Blocked a dozen spam bots from following me. I wish they had Isaac Azimov's do-not-harm-humans chip. #
  • 16:51 Paul Wells ( @inklesspw ) blocked me from easely reading his micro-blog (aka Tweets). Can you suggest a replacement? #
  • 17:11 This is what @Danny_DeVito 's show and being a Canucks uberfan can cause: www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUrpsM7N4yc #
  • 01:18 Even folks in the poor crime ridden areas of Newark pay twice what I do in rent (I pay C$380). Crazy. #
  • 01:29 The Detroit metro area has at least 4 million people (assuming it lost a million in last decade). Metro Toronto has 5. #
  • 01:30 If I were of retirement age (and American), I'd buy a summer house in the metro Detroit area for $20,000. #
  • 01:37 How long could I Iive in Haiti with 6 grand? #
  • 01:41 Did you know the average salary in China is 5 tim es that of Cuba! I'm going to manufacture a $100 iPad knockoff. #
  • 01:43 If you had call centres in Jamaica, Haiti and Dominican Republic, you could service North America and Western Europe for cheap. #
  • 01:44 Dell used to have a large call centre in Ottawa. Now if you call Dell in French, your call is routed to Morocco. #
  • 01:47 I still can't figure out why Wind Mobile opened a call centre in Toronto. They know Africa. #
  • 01:50 How can book publishers dictate to Amazon what to charge for e-Books. Crazy. #
  • 01:52 FYI, to get the Canadian magazine subsid y, as of this year, you can send issues electronically. #
  • 01:55 Warning to Kindle buyers. $10 books is bait from Amazon. They pay $14 for them. #
  • 01:57 Shouldn't books be free, in html, and supported by Google Adsense? #
  • 01:59 I'm going to make a wooden frame for my iPad. Partly out of irony, but mostly because wood is cheaper than plastic. #
  • 02:04 @Stammy Unless you live in Montreal or Moncton, where the water is free (but the grass is under snow). #
  • 02:08 I'm sick of winter. And Moncton Springs are cold. Bu t July should be nice. Only months to go. #
  • 02:11 Quick, after New York, what's the second least car dependant city in the USA? Newark ! #
  • 02:14 Hmm From Now On I Will Write Like This, In Honour of suburbs #
  • 03:48 Community, Parks and Rec, The Office, 30 Rock, Sarah Silverman. Yeah for Sitcom Thursday ! #
  • 03:53 @hotforwords I just Googled Sexy. First name: Emmanuel Moire. Sorry to burst your bubble. Google results are regional. I'll try Bing. #
  • 04:05 I want to publish an app. Problem, I have 0 programing skills and no desire to learn.Problem, I can't come up with a good idea.I got nothing #
  • 04:06 Forgive me as I abuse my Twitter account to brain storm. #
  • 04:08 IPhone app brain storm. I lik e New York and Miami Beach. I am fluent in English and French. I've traveled to 33 countries... I've got it! #
  • 04:11 I database of rents on a map. Actually, not as much an app as a Google My Map. I'll keep trying. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates