2009-11-13

My/Mes Tweets du jour

  • 19:27 Continental Airlines is now part of the same alliance as Air Canada, making their Moncton-Newark flight that much more pointless. #
  • 19:32 The Turks and Caicos under UK colonial rule since August. If they still want into Canada, I think they should join bilingual New Brunswick. #
  • 19:37 Do you ever do a Tweet search and then forget and then are amazed that all the folks you are following are like reading your mind? I do. :-) #
  • 19:41 I find it ironic when booking a trip that Cuba has, by far, the lowest tax (even when factoring in the $25 CUC cash airport fee) #
  • 19:42 I need to become a polygami st. I'd save a fortune on cruises. #
  • 19:43 Do you think EI will believe me if I tell then I had a job interview in Cuba? #
  • 19:48 How is serving in the Armed Forces "an excellent career choice". Risk you life for call centre salary in a job you can't quit!? #
  • 19:52 @Skivensky People driving alone aren't making global warming contributing babies. It's the couples parking you need to worry about. :-) #
  • 19:57 "Make it mandatory and enforce it that each and every immigrant knows basic English or French when entering Canada" I agree 100% #
  • 20:01 Remember, NOT getting the H1N1 vaccine is part of the fight against global warming. (And improving the gene pool.) #
  • 20:11 In the guide, they forgot to mention topless bathing is OK @CBCMontreal Government unveils new citizenship guidebook url4.eu/kDWr #
  • 20:14 I'm learning a lot about in the new citizenship guide. Apparently, it is important to get a job! I was going to try $270/month welfare. #
  • 20:17 Cash tipping should be illegal like in France or Australia @CBCMontreal Quebec tackles restaurant tax evasion url4.eu/kDt0 #
  • 20:23 This is what Canada's immigration policy should be: If I can't live in your country, you can' live in mine. Open your borders to Canadians. #
  • 20:47 New citizen guide: "Under barbaric practices, I see that male genital mutilation is still considered to be perfectly fine." (VancouverDave) #
  • 20:54 Ok, so you could win 7 million with $2 or 15 million with $5. Which should I go for? #
  • 20:57 My plan to win the lottery instead of finding a job isn't working so good. So far, I have won $6. Still better than Sitel if you ask me. ;-) #
  • 21:02 @kbrinker Actually, in most of the world, 40 degrees Celsius is plenty hot! #
Automatically shipped by/retransmit par LoudTwitter

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates